Custodians of the Sea Hemp Embroidered Trucker Hat – Wholesale
• 50% hemp/25% cotton/25% recycled polyester
• Front: 55% hemp, 45% cotton
• Back mesh: 100% recycled polyester
• Embroidered C.O.T.S Trident Logo
• 6-panel, structured with curved bill
• Adjustable snapback closure
• Ocean Blue / Oyster Shell
• Midnight Black / Oyster Shell
• One Size Fits Most
Better for the Planet: Hemp is a hardy crop that can grow nearly anywhere, with a fraction of the water that cotton requires and non of the chemicals. It grows rapidly and needs only a small plot of land, making it a readily renewable resource that absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. Furthermore, nothing is wasted in hemp's production process: seeds are used to make oil and food supplements, while the stalks are transformed into a fiber.
Better for You: Hemp has been used in textiles for centuries, and for good reason: it provides durability (hemp fiber is 10 times stronger than cotton) and breathability, and it biodegrades completely. It is also UV and mold resistant, making it ideal for outdoor gear. But the best part, Hemp gets softer with each wear, making it the most comfortable shirt in the drawer or closet.
Ocean Blue, Midnight Black