Hemp Surf Shack Shangri-La Unisex T – Blue Sky – Wholesale
Unisex, Sky Blue with hand drawn artwork.
THE SURF SHACK SHANGRI-LA HEMP UNISEX T. You’ve found your “SHANGRI-LA” at the Custodians Surf Shack where all the “Unconscious Custodians” make the Planet a better place to be!!!
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- Cool to your skin in the heat
- Warm to your skin in the cold
- Comfortable Unisex fit. Not too baggy, not too tight
- 5 times the tensile strength of cotton 3 times more durable
- UV Resistant - the World’s only Naturally UV -resistant fabric
- Antimicrobial, Antifungal
- Hypoallergenic, Anti Allergen
- BIODEGRADABLE - Naturally Regenerates the Earth
- Compostable and Recyclable
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- Wash Cool
- Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Dry
Better for the Planet: Hemp is a hardy crop that can grow nearly anywhere, with a fraction of the water that cotton requires and non of the chemicals. It grows rapidly and needs only a small plot of land, making it a readily renewable resource that absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. Furthermore, nothing is wasted in hemp's production process: seeds are used to make oil and food supplements, while the stalks are transformed into a fiber.
Better for You: Hemp has been used in textiles for centuries, and for good reason: it provides durability (hemp fiber is 10 times stronger than cotton) and breathability, and it biodegrades completely. It is also UV and mold resistant, making it ideal for outdoor gear. But the best part, Hemp gets softer with each wear, making it the most comfortable shirt in the drawer or closet.
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge