Reclaim the Sea Gypsea Captain
Unisex White Tee with Black and Red Sea Gypsea.
Reclaim the Sea Gypsea T: Born worthy to guard the Sea!
Original Illustration by the incomparable Shawn Mckelvey Illustrations
This Super Soft Tee is made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically.
• 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled Ocean Bound plastic bottles. Granite Grey: 25% Recycled Polyester & 25% Black Polyester.
• 25% organic, US-grown combed cotton.
• 25% Tencel™ Modal.
• Tagless interior neck screen print
• Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
• Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
• Uses an average of 6 water bottles
Better for the Planet:
Recycled polyester gives you the same technical performance you get in virgin polyester, with a vastly smaller footprint. What’s more, it can be recycled again and again, without significantly degrading in quality. It provides a valuable use for post-consumer and post-industrial plastic (which may otherwise end up floating endlessly in our oceans), and weakens our dependency on petroleum as the raw material for our apparel needs.
Better for You:
It takes roughly six (6) post-consumer plastic bottles to make a t-shirt. Those bottles are shedded into flakes, melted into pellets, spun into yarn, and then knitted into apparel. The result is a super soft t-shirt that you can wear proudly for many years to come.
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge