The Kraken – Olive Green – Tank
RELEASE THE KRAKEN to Rid Our Oceans of the plastics We So carelessly discarded for so many years! Tank tops are Made with 50% Recycled Ocean Bound Plastics to make our Ocean a cleaner place.
Unisex Tank Top, Olive Green with hand drawn artwork.
This Super Soft Tank Top Tee is made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically.
• 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled Ocean Bound plastic bottles. Granite Grey: 25% Recycled Polyester & 25% Black Polyester.
• 25% organic, US-grown combed cotton.
• 25% Tencel™ Modal.
• Tagless interior neck screen print
• Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
• Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
• Uses an average of 6 water bottles
Better for the Planet:
Recycled polyester gives you the same technical performance you get in virgin polyester, with a vastly smaller footprint. What’s more, it can be recycled again and again, without significantly degrading in quality. It provides a valuable use for post-consumer and post-industrial plastic (which may otherwise end up floating endlessly in our oceans), and weakens our dependency on petroleum as the raw material for our apparel needs.
Better for You:
It takes roughly six (6) post-consumer plastic bottles to make a t-shirt. Those bottles are shredded into flakes, melted into pellets, spun into yarn, and then knitted into apparel. The result is a super soft t-shirt that you can wear proudly for many years to come.
Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge