This ultra-soft tee is made from yarn that is spun, knit, fabric dyed and finished in the USA. Cut and sewn ethically.
• 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled Ocean Bound plastic bottles. Aluminum Grey: 25% Recycled Polyester & 25% Black Polyester.
• 25% organic, US-grown combed cotton.
• 25% Tencel™ Modal.
• Tagless interior neck screen print
• Saves an average of 145 gallons of water.
• Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions.
• Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
All Tri Blend t-shirts are an athletic / modern fit, if you prefer a more casual looser fit please order one size up.
C-O-T-S t-shirts will shrink if you wash hot and dry hot. To preserve the fit of your t-shirt, please wash cool and dry cool or hang dry.
Better for the Planet:
Recycled polyester gives you the same technical performance you get in virgin polyester, with a vastly smaller footprint. What’s more, it can be recycled again and again, without significantly degrading in quality. It provides a valuable use for post-consumer and post-industrial plastic (which may otherwise end up floating endlessly in our oceans), and weakens our dependency on petroleum as the raw material for our apparel needs.
Better for You:
It takes roughly six (6) post-consumer plastic bottles to make a t-shirt. Those bottles are shedded into flakes, melted into pellets, spun into yarn, and then knitted into apparel. The result is a super soft t-shirt that you can wear proudly for many years to come.